Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Free Last Minute Festival Ticket!!

Ok - obviously it's a UK festvial so this is only open to UK peeps as the festival in question is THIS WEEKEND!!! 10th-12th August. It is also ONLY OPEN to followers of my blog
My friend Lisa was given two tickets for Vintage at The Wilderness Festival 


The Vintage Festival was it's own seperate event but due to finanical problems they've joined up with Wilderness and have their own section within the wider festival.
Vintage is boasting some fantastic attractions - it's own Soul and 1940s Big Band night clubs - plus FREE hair and beauty salons and vintage stalls. PLUS you'll meet me at the Bad Art Salon!
Vintage At Wilderness Line Up

Plus at Wilderness there are loads of foodie stalls, talks and even lake swimming!!

The ticket is worth about £130 and I think there are some left should you want to buy one for a partner or friend and split the difference.

Please get back to me by Thursday night and Lisa can meet you at the Venue with your wristband. Should you get back to me today, she'll post it 1st class special delivery if you are prepared to pay for that (should only be a couple of quid)






14 comments:

Misfits Vintage said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'll take it!

Miss Simmonds Says said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

if only you weren't on the other side of the world!

orchid said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Dearest Clare,
It sounds like fun; pleas enjoy yourselves♬♬♬ I don't think I understand much about this, though, hehe. I DO live other side of the world, p;)

Lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

Joni James said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like a ton of fun though! Even the event flier is gorgeous.

Vintage Coconut said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That totally made me burst out laughing!!

CityScape Skybaby said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just started reading your blog Miss Simmonds, and enjoying it very much. This sounds like great fun, really wish I could enter but too many other things to sort out and finances too tight to get there. Like the sound of the Bad Art Salon, I could put a few entries of my own into that! xx

pastcaring said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

If only, if only. The poster is brilliant. xxx

Beach-Combing Magpie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We just watched your lovely Fifi animation - having seen a huge black royal poodle this afternoon, and having eaten huge icecreams ourselves!!! We were very impressed by the cartoon and my daughter really wants to write you the following .... (She's not bilingual in writing for the moment).
Here she goes....

Bonjour! La vidéo est géniale, j'ai beaucoup apprécié,j'ai aussi trouvé que les dessins étaient très bien faits. Comment faites-vous défiler ces images si vite et si bien? Voici mon blog - je viens de commencer... http://etincellesetcontesdefees.blogspot.fr

Marisa Noelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ah, you lucky lucky ladies! If only I lived in the UK - which I must admit, I always dreamed of :) Have a lovely time darling! The posters themselves look utterly fantastic! xo Marisa

Bella Q said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sharon Jooooones!!! I love her- I do follow your blog, but alas, am too far away to play. Lucky person who wins this ticket. Have fun, dear Clare!

Sparkle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

so cool, and at the same time not cool :)
good luck guys!

xx

Clara Turbay said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You got style and good taste.

Clara Turbay said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You got style and good taste.

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for my beautiful portrait at Wildnerness :):)

Love the blog, 100th follower yayyy :)

Jess(the girl with blue hair) xoxo