Saturday, 3 March 2012

Blog Love and Big Knickers!

I went to the village jumble sale today and bought LOADS - if Lisa hadn't been there, I wouldn't've been able to carry everything home! However, since I'm at my boyfriend's I didn't have time to photograph all that swag and get a much needed lift home... but I can promise a psychedellic poncho, thermal knickers, tap shoes and a thermometer cock amongst others.

Thank you so much to the lovely Tam from A Treasured Past for nominating me for a Liebster Blog award and all the lovely things she said about my art.

I don't have to pester you with anymore questions but I do have to pass it on to 5 fabulous blogs who have less that 100 followers (and should probably have more)


bunnies, great clothes and cupcakes
New in blogland, lots of great posts to come
rude ghosts, spaghetti killers
read her amazing answers to the questions I set!
shy lady, lovely hair

I did pop into Matalan for the 2nd time everand came away with GIANT pants (3 for £6) and a pretty bra for £7. Distinct lack of charity shop goodies this week, I'm getting withdrawl symptoms!

Here's my giant knickers - so pleased with these :

 
they won't rotate - the buggers

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, there'll be an epic post on monday!

 

10 comments:

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Clare, I'm so excited to see your jumble finds. Over excited in fact. Do you know I missed out on 4 yes 4 jumbles last Saturday. Bloody children and their sporty/social commitments. S'not fair!

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats on the award and your jumbling prowess. And of course on your Bridget Jones pants ;-) (although they look a little more glam than hers)

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Big knickers rock my world! I wear them every single day.

Melanie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oooh, thank you lovely xx

pastcaring said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ooh, can't wait to see your jumble haul! Thermometer cock? The mind boggles...
Hurrah for big pants! I am a fan of good coverage on the arse, can't be doing with VPL and I look HIDEOUS in thongs! I bought a big under-the-boobs-and-cycle-shorts-legs job from T J Hughes the other week, £4.99, smooths everything out and holds it all in (a bit anyway) and SO much cheaper than the Spanx/Gok/Trinny and Susannah versions. In case you were interested in my underwear!
Bra looks pretty. xxxxx

Lucy Nation said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aw thank you for remembering me - yes I am shy, still figuring it all out!:) I will proceed to check out your other nominations. I'm all for giant pants, so much more comfortable than dental floss style thongs! I love your wrting style - makes me chuckle x

karensomethingorother said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can't wait to see what you've bought! Damn it, but we have NOTHING GOOD at our charity shops as far as clothing is concerned. Maybe I need someone with a TRAINED EYE to shop with me :(

Vix said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yay for cheap undies, I hate spending money on stuff no-one sees.
Can't wait to see the jumble finds!!! Psychedelia, tap shoes, cocks and thermal pants, sounds amazing. Get it photographed pronto. xxxxxxxxxx

Vintage Sweetheart said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I always go for the comfy undies nobody sees them anyway! Excited for your haul of goodies. xx

La Dama said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Nothing wrong with granny big chonis, they took your ass in.
Oooo amor cant wait to see your jumbles.